We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs. Ideal candidates will be highly self-motivated, have a passion for improving lives, and work well with others.
About Crispus Attucks
Crispus Attucks Association is a nonprofit organization with more than 85 rich years of service in York County. Our mission is to provide education services, human services, community development, and affordable housing that enhance the quality of life for a diverse population.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in day-to-day human resources responsibilities, including general administrative and clerical duties.
- Serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that providescompany leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with department directors and employees.
- Manage company-wide programs involving training, environmental health and safety.
- Keep the CEO and the executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Development.
- Progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database software.
- Excellent writing, editing, analytical, and research skills.
- Strong verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, highly organized.
Position requires pre-employment exam, drug test, and PPD (TB) test. Will need to get pre-employment test, FBI, Criminal and Child clearances. To apply, send letter of interest & resume to Human Resources Department at 605 S. Duke Street, York, PA 17401.