York, PA 17401
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
About Crispus Attucks Charter School (CACS )
Since 1995, CACS aims to help each student earn a high school education, develop employability skills, provide skills training and ultimately put them in a position to further their education and secure gainful employment.
Our curriculum is unique in that students spend a week in traditional academic classes and a week on a work site renovating structures for lower income populations. In addition to our support services, CACS guides young adults to build a bright future on the foundation of education.
About the Position
Full Time position is available for the Crispus Attucks Charter School.
Ideal candidates will be an organized, team player with excellent communication skills. This position grants you the opportunity to use your skills to support young people’s success.
- Record monthly Board meeting minutes and prepare board agendas
- Manage bills to York City School District and students not residing in York City, including necessary backup documentation
- Maintain school calendar
- Secure substitutes teachers
- Prepare policies, procedures, correspondence, graduation materials, travel arrangements
- Complete payroll change notice for students
- Additional duties as assigned
- Required: High School Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant course work
- Preferred: Fluent in English and Spanish
- 3-5 experience in customer service
- 1-2 years experience in Accounting and Human Resources
- Skills: computer literate, strong written and oral communication skills, team mentality, organization, and interpersonal skills
Position requires pre-employment exam, PPD (TB) test, drug test and valid clearances-Act 34, 114, and 151. Salary based on budget for the school year.
- Send cover letter, resume, and current Child Abuse Clearances, Criminal Background Check, and FBI Clearance reports to:
Human Resources Department
Crispus Attucks Charter School
605 S. Duke Street,
York, PA 17401
Fax to (717) 718-9624
Quick apply candidates will be asked to send these documents as well.